Mariah Carey is breaking her silence on her botched New Year’s Eve performance.
The Grammy-winner believes that had Dick Clark, the founder of Dick Clark Productions, been alive this audio mishap would not have happened.
“All I can say is Dick Clark was an incredible person and I was lucky enough to work with him when I first started in the music business,” Carey told Entertainment Weekly. “I’m of the opinion that Dick Clark would not have let an artist go through that and he would have been as mortified as I was in real time.”
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' falls short of sky-high hopes
If expectations for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" were inordinately (and perhaps unfairly) high, thank "The Force Awakens," which had a huge donut hole in the shape of Luke Skywalker …
- What we learned from 'The Bachelor' special
ABC is getting us ready for a new season of "The Bachelor."
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and girlfriend are having a girl
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's life is about to get a lot more pink.
- Maria Menounos shares post-surgery video
Six months after undergoing brain surgery, former co-anchor of "E! News" Maria Menounos shares a video taken 24 hours after the life-saving procedure.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' tickets have outsold any other movie on Fandango this year