- Sanders on Trump: 'Yes, I do think he should resign'
Sen. Bernie Sanders has joined the list of lawmakers calling on President Donald Trump to resign.
- The inside story of the GOP's Alabama meltdown
The race will be remembered as much for Moore as for the test he posed to Washington Republicans, and the divisions he exposed among them
- Minnesota Lt. Gov. Tina Smith to replace Al Franken in the Senate
Minnesota Lt. Gov. Tina Smith has been selected to replace Al Franken in the Senate.
- How black voters boosted Doug Jones to a win in Alabama
In the closing days of Alabama's rancorous special US Senate election between Doug Jones and Roy Moore, a procession of black politicians and celebrities descended on the state.
- GOP Rep. Mia Love: Farenthold should resign
Republican Rep. Mia Love of Utah said on Thursday that her colleague GOP Rep. Blake Farenthold of Texas should resign in light of allegations he sexually harassed members of his staff.
- Today in politics: Live updates
President Trump talks about tax reform today, a day after Democrat Doug Jones won one of Alabama's Senate seats. Follow here for live updates.
- Omarosa to leave White House
White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former contestant on "The Apprentice," plans to leave the White House next month, according to a statement from press secretary Sarah Sanders. …
- Salma Hayek recalls Harvey Weinstein 'fury' on 'Frida' set in op-ed
Salma Hayek is breaking her silence about Harvey Weinstein in a New York Times op-ed in which the star details sexual harassment and abusive behavior on the set of "Frida."
- Navy ships in deadly collisions had lengthy training lapses
Two US Navy destroyers involved in deadly collisions this year — the USS John S. McCain and USS Fitzgerald — had lengthy records of expired training certifications and some requirements had lapsed f …
- Reporter: NFL Network asked if she plans on 'getting knocked up'
"I've been quiet about this for too long," McCormick wrote in an Instagram post.